This no-bake tiramisu cake will make you go crazy with its super-rich and refreshing coffee flavor. There is so much to anticipate in this recipe. It is full of fluffy cream, mascarpone cheese, coffee-dipped cookies, and cocoa powder topping. The best part is that you don’t get to bake or cook anything; all the ingredients are prepared and assembled right on your kitchen shelf. You just need to put some of your time into the beating of the egg yolks and the cream. This beating guarantees the fluffiest texture to your cream cheese layer. The cookies are soaked quickly into the coffee water just to turn them soft, so avoid dipping them for too long; otherwise, they will get too soggy. This dessert is best served when completely chilled.
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 250 g Mascarpone Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1½ cup Heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 1.5 cup Warm Water
- 1 Pack Ladyfinger Cookies
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
Tiramisu - Italian Dessert
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1828 Calories from Fat 1242
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 79g494%
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Vitamin A 4798IU96%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Hand whisk
- Cooking Pot medium-sized
- Place a medium-sized cooking pot on simmer heat and pour in 2 cups of water. Allow this water to simmer then place a large glass bowl over this pot.
Make the batter:
- Add egg yolks and sugar to this bowl and beat them together using a hand mixer for 8 minutes until their color changes to a very pale yellow. Remove this bowl from the pot.5 Egg Yolks, 1/2 cup Sugar
- Stir in mascarpone cheese and mix it well with the yolk mixture using a hand mixer until it is completely smooth. Add vanilla essence and blend again for 2 minutes, then keep this mixture aside.1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence, 250 g Mascarpone Cheese
- Add cream to another bowl and beat it well using an electric beater for 3 minutes until it forms stiff peaks.1½ cup Heavy cream
- Fold this foamy cream into the mascarpone mixture and mix well until smooth. Refrigerate this cream-cheese topping for 10 minutes.
Mix the Coffee and Dip the Cookies:
- Meanwhile, mix coffee with warm water in a large bowl and let it cool. Quickly dip the ladyfinger cookies into this mixture one by one and spread them in a tightly organized layer in the casserole.1 tbsp Instant Coffee, 1.5 cup Warm Water, 1 Pack Ladyfinger Cookies
- Top this layer of dipped cookies with half of the cream cheese mixture and dip the remaining cookies in the coffee water and place over the cream layer.
Garnish and Serve:
- Finally, top the cookies with the remaining cream mixture and spread it evenly. Cover the casserole dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 4 to 14 hours.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the top and drizzle the cocoa powder on top of the tiramisu and slice to serve.2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- You can also replace the cocoa powder topping with grated chocolate or fresh berries to add some variety.
- Beat the yolks well until they turn the lightest yellow. Otherwise, your cream layer would taste more like an egg.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Mention and Tag #kidstiffinbox on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get more kids special recipes