Smoothies and milkshakes are enjoyed by all, young and adults, dieters or non-dieters, and so on. That is mainly because all good smoothies are full of nutrients that are all packed in a single glass. And if you like to enjoy some fresh fruit smoothie or milkshake every now and then, then this strawberry milkshake will definitely win your heart with its silky-smooth texture, rich, creamy content, and mildly sweet strawberry flavor. It is more of an ice cream shake and I bet your family will definitely fall for its good taste. I am in the habit of enjoying this smoothie for breakfast, and it is enough to give me boosting energy for the day. So, let’s get started!
- 1/3 cup Vanilla strawberry ice cream
- ¾ cup Chilled Milk
- Sugar (to taste)
- 1 cup strawberries (quartered)
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- Whipped Cream ( to serve)
Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 14g88%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Vitamin A 892IU18%
Vitamin C 85mg103%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Blender Jug
Prepare the syrup:
- Blend 1 cup of strawberries with 1 tbsp cream and sugar in a blender jug to puree it.1/3 cup Vanilla strawberry ice cream , Sugar, 1 cup strawberries, ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- Now add ice cream, milk, and remaining cream to the strawberry puree.1/3 cup Vanilla strawberry ice cream , ¾ cup Chilled Milk, 1 cup strawberries
- Add more sugar if needed, then blend until smooth.
Decorate the smoothie:
- Pour the smoothie into serving glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream.Whipped Cream
- Instantly serve this delicious milkshake.
- Any other ice cream can be used to flavor the shake as per your liking, like vanilla chocolate or chocolate strawberry, etc.
- Since there is chilled milk in the recipes, refrigeration is not needed, but if you want it really chilled then refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Mention and Tag #kidstiffinbox on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get more kids special recipes