Smoothies and milkshakes are enjoying by all, young and adults, dieters or non-dieters, and so on. That is mainly because all good smoothies are full of nutrients that are all packed in a single glass. And if you like to enjoy some fresh fruit smoothie or milkshake every now and then, then this strawberry milkshake will definitely win your heart with its silky-smooth texture, rich, creamy content and a mildly sweet strawberry flavor. It is more of an ice cream shake and I bet your family will definitely fall for its good taste. I am in the habit of enjoying this smoothie in breakfast, and it is enough to give me boosting energy for the day. So, let’s get started!
- 1/3 cup Vanilla strawberry ice cream
- ¾ cup Chilled milk
- Sugar to taste
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Blend 1 cup strawberries with 1 tbsp cream and sugar in a blender jug to puree it.
- Now add ice cream, milk and remaining cream to the strawberry puree.
- Add more sugar if needed, then blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into serving glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
- Any other ice cream can be used to flavor the shake as per your likings, like vanilla chocolate or chocolate strawberry etc.
- Since there is chilled milk in the recipes, refrigeration is not needed, but if you want it really chilled then refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!