Smoothies and milkshakes are enjoyed by all, young and adults, dieters or non-dieters, and so on. There is nothing better and healthy than a fresh strawberry milkshake on a summer day. That is mainly because all good smoothies are full of nutrients that are all packed in a single glass. Use your favorite ice cream brand and flavor to make it the best milkshake and if you like to enjoy some fresh fruit smoothie or milkshake every now and then, then this strawberry milkshake will definitely win your heart with its silky-smooth texture, rich, creamy content, and mildly sweet strawberry flavor.Strawberry Milkshake is more of an ice cream shake and I bet your family will definitely fall for its good taste. I am in the habit of enjoying this smoothie for breakfast, and it is enough to give me boosting energy for the day. So, let’s get started!
- ⅓ cup Ice Cream (vanilla strawberry)
- ¾ cup Milk (chilled )
- Sugar (to taste)
- 1 cup Strawberries (quartered)
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- Whipped Cream (to serve)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g56%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Vitamin A 628IU13%
Vitamin C 43mg52%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Blender Jug
Prepare the syrup:
- Blend 1 cup strawberries with 1 tbsp cream and sugar in a blender jug to puree it.Sugar, 1 cup Strawberries, ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- Now add ice cream, milk, and remaining cream to the strawberry puree.¾ cup Milk, Sugar, ¼ cup Heavy Cream, ⅓ cup Ice Cream
- Add more sugar if needed, then blend until smooth.
Decorate the smoothie:
- Pour the smoothie into serving glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream.Whipped Cream
- Then serve this delicious milkshake.
- Since there is chilled milk in the recipes, refrigeration is not needed, but if you want it really chilled then refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Any other ice cream can be used to flavor the shake as per your liking, like vanilla chocolate or chocolate strawberry, etc.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Mention and Tag #kidstiffinbox on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get more kids special recipes