This drink will take you back to the summers, with its refreshing and energizing mango twist. Mango with tapioca is a combination that you will instantly fall for. Since tapioca pearls are full of nutrients and energy, they make this drink best to serve your growing kids in between meals. First, the dessert glass is a layer with a rich mango puree; then, it is topped with sago pearls and finely a thick and creamy mixture on top. When all things are ready, then it hardly takes 5 minutes to assemble this drink. You can also use mango cubes, and mint leaves to garnish the drink as I do.
- 1 ½ cup Mango Cubes
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 Mango-flavored jelly powder (Small packet)
- 2 cup Hot Water
- 3 cup Normal Water
- 1/3 cup Sago Pearls
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
Mango Tapioca Dessert
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1020 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 21g131%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Vitamin A 1069IU21%
Vitamin C 11mg13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Hand Mixer
Blend the Mango Cube:
- Add mango cubes and 2 tbsp milk to a blender, then puree it until smooth. Keep this mixture aside.1 ½ cup Mango Cubes, 2 tbsp Milk
Prepare the Jelly:
- Spread jelly powder in a shallow casserole dish and pour hot water on top, then mix it well. Leave this jelly to set for 15 minutes. Cut the jelly into cubes and keep it aside.1 Mango-flavored jelly powder, 2 cup Hot Water
Cook the Sago Pearls:
- Boil 3 cups of water in a pan and add sago pearls then cook for 5 minutes. Strain and soak the sago pearl in 1/2 cup of cold water for 5 minutes.3 cup Normal Water, 1/3 cup Sago Pearls
- Whisk evaporated milk with condensed milk in a glass jug and keep it aside.1 cup Evaporated Milk, 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
Decoration and Serve:
- Now take two serving glasses and divide the mango puree into the glasses. Top this puree with sago pearls and 1 tbsp jelly cubes. Pour the milk mixture on top to fill the glasses.
- Serve fresh with desired garnishes.
- I would suggest refrigerating the mango puree for 1 hour,at least for a more refreshing taste.
- Similarly, refrigerating the condensed milk mixture will also make this drink twice more refreshing and good in taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Mention and Tag #kidstiffinbox on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get more kids special recipes