This drink will take you back to the summers, with its refreshing and energizing mango twist. Mango with tapioca is a combination that you will instantly fall for. Since tapioca pearls are full of nutrients and energy, they make this drink best to serve your growing kids in between the meals. First, the dessert glass is layer with a rich mango puree; then, it is topped with sago pearls and finely a thick and creamy mixture on top. When all things are ready, then it hardly takes 5 minutes to assemble this drink. You can also use mango cubes, and mint leaves to garnish the drink as I do.
- 1 ½ cup Mango cubes
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 Small packet Mango flavored jelly powder
- 2 cup Hot water
- 3 cup Normal water
- 1/3 cup Sago pearls
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- Add mango cubes and 2 tbsp milk to a blender, then puree it until smooth. Keep this mixture aside.
- Spread jelly powder in a shallow casserole dish and pour hot water on top, then mix it well. Leave this jelly to set for 15 minutes. Cut the jelly into cubes and keep it aside.
- Boil 3 cups water in a pan and add sago pearls then cook for 5 minutes. Strain and soak the sago pearl in 1/2 cup cold water for 5 minutes.
- Whisk evaporated milk with condensed milk in a glass jug and keep it aside.
- Now take two serving glasses and divide the mango puree into the glasses. Top this puree with sago pearls and 1 tbsp jelly cubes. Pour the milk mixture on top to fill the glasses.
- Serve fresh with desired garnishes.
- I would suggest refrigerating the mango puree for 1 hour,at least for a more refreshing taste.
- Similarly, refrigerate the condensed milk mixture will also make this drink twice more refreshing and good in taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!