This recipe will definitely excite all the vegetarians out there. Nuggets are an important part of our snack menu, but it hurts to the core when you don’t get to find no-meat nuggets in the stores. Well, here is good news, the recipe we brought for you today is about to offer you some delicious vegetarian nuggets which are completely free of meat. The best part is that they taste equally good and their texture is also super crispy on the outside and extremely soft on the inside. The nuggets are prepared out of potato mash, which is mixed other finely chopped vegetables. There is so that you can find in this recipe ranging from potatoes to cauliflower, carrot, and green beans. All you need to do is bring these ingredients together and make breadcrumbs coated nuggets out of them.
- 4 Potatoes, medium
- ½ cup Beans, chopped
- 1 Cauliflower , cut into florets
- 1 Carrot, sliced
- ¼ cup Green Beans
- ¼ cup Sweet Corn
- ¼ cup Rice Flour
- ⅓ cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Dried Herbs
- ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- ¼ cup Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 cup Breadcrumbs
- Cooking Oil, for deep frying
- Fill a suitable cooking pot with water and place it over medium-high heat. When this water starts to boil, add thewashed potatoes into it and cook them until they are half done, this may take 10 minutes.
- Place a steamer basket over the boiling potatoes and spread the remaining vegetables and corn in this basket. Cover the basket to allow them to cook on steam. After 7 minutes of steaming, remove the lid and all the vegetables from the steamer.
- Finely chop the steam vegetables and transfer them to a bowl along with sweet corn. Now peel the boiled potatoes and mash them well in a bowl using a potato masher. Stir in the chopped vegetables and mix well.
- Add rice flour, salt, black pepper, chili flakes, breadcrumbs, cumin powder, ginger garlic paste, and cheese to the potato mash. Mix it well to get a dough-like texture. Use oily hands to make small nuggets out of this dough, make any shape as desired. You can also use bear-shaped candy molds to make the nuggets.
- Whisk flour with water, salt, and black pepper to get a flour mixture in a bowl. Spread breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Place a suitable wok over medium-high heat and add oil for deep frying. When the oil is heated well enough, dip each nugget in the flour mixture, coat with the crumbs liberally and add to the hot oil.
- Deep fry all the nuggets for 2-3 minutes until they are evenly golden brown. Transfer them to a plate using a slotted spoon and drain all the excess oil out of them.
- Serve warm.
- Thevegetarian nuggets can also be preserved in the freezer.
- To store these nuggets,place then in a tray and then place this tray in the freezer.
- After3 hours, transfer the frozen nugget to a ziplock bag and seal the storeagain.
- Toserve again, directly fry them in hot oil without thawing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!