Whether you are serving a bowl of soup, enjoying a stew, or having cutlets on the table, freshly bake dinner rolls are a must to serve with! Dinner rolls make your dinner look fancy. They taste great, and their soft and fluffy texture is perfect for serving a range of entrees. And if you too admire serving dinner rolls at the dining table, then this recipe is a perfect option to go for.
- 6 tbsp Water (lukewarm )
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Yeast
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Spread
Amount Per Serving
Calories 592 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Vitamin C 0.03mg0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Mixing Glass Bowl
- Slotted Spoon
- Plastic Wrap
- Deep Frying Pan
Prepare the Stuffing:
- Mix warm water with yeast, and 1 tbsp sugar in a large glass bowl and leave it for 5 minutes.6 tbsp Water, 3/4 tsp Yeast, 1 tbsp Sugar
- Stir in flour, and salt then mix until it makes a smooth dough.1 cup All-Purpose Flour, 1/4 tsp Salt
- Knead this dough with oil, then cover it with plastic wrap.1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Leave this dough for 1 hour in the kitchen.
To Assemble for Roll:
- Punch down the dough and knead again to make a smooth ball.
- Divide this dough into 3 equal-sized portions.
- Roll out each portion into a 1-inch thick rope.
- Hold one end of a rope and fold it towards the center of the rope.
- Twist the folded end and wrap the remaining rope around the twisted end.
- Repeat the same steps with the remaining ropes as well.
- Place the rolled buns on a greased baking sheet.
- Cover the prepared buns with a kitchen towel and leave for 1 hour.
Bake the Dough:
- Preheat oil in a deep frying pan to 350 degrees F.
- Deep fry the buns until golden brown, then transfer to a working surface.
- Allow the buns to cool, then cut them in half cross-sectionally.
Garnish and Serve:
- Stuff the buns with whipped cream or chocolate spread to serve.Whipped Cream, Chocolate Spread
- You can serve these dinner rolls without any filling as well.
- Drizzle some sesame seeds on top of the rolls before baking for a different aroma.
- You can try any other shape for these dinners roll.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Mention and Tag #kidstiffinbox on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get more kids special recipes