People who cannot consume eggs in their diet will definitely fall for this eggless caramel bread pudding. Yes, this pudding is completely free of eggs, but you wouldn’t be able to guess that by the looks and taste of it. Here we have made use of fresh bread and its crumbs to add texture to the pudding. The bread is paired with yogurt, milk, and condensed milk to get the smoothest texture of the pudding. And when you coat this pudding with homemade sugar caramel, it tastes as much luscious as any other egg pudding. To enjoy the perfect texture, I would recommend following the exact proportion of the ingredients carefully.
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup Sweet Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Sugar
Eggless Caramel Bread Pudding Without Oven
Amount Per Serving
Calories 760 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 11g69%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Vitamin A 606IU12%
Vitamin C 4mg5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Round Baking Pan
- Cooking Pot
Make the batter:
- Take the bread slices, trim off their edges, and dice them. Add the bread cubes to a grinder and pulse to get fine crumbs.4 Bread Slices
- Now add yogurt, condensed milk, milk, vanilla essence, and bread crumbs to a suitable glass bowl and mix well until completely incorporated. Keep this bread milk mixture aside.1/2 cup Condensed Milk, 1/2 cup Milk, 4 Bread Slices, 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence, 1/3 cup Sweet Yogurt
Prepare the Caramel Mixture:
- Add sugar into a small pot and stir cook this mixture until the sugar is melted and turned into a caramel brown color.1/4 cup Sugar
- Pour this caramel mixture into a small-sized baking pan and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. It’s time to pour the bread milk over this layer of caramel.
- Cover this baking pan with a foil sheet and seal its edges. Transfer this pan to a cooking pot and pour 1 ½ cup water into this pot then put on its lid. Let the pudding cook for 25 minutes on medium-low heat.
Garnish and Serve:
- Remove the pudding pan from the pot and allow it to cool at room temperature then remove the foil sheet from its top. Run a sharp knife around the rim of the pudding then flip it over the serving plate.
- Garnish as desired and serve.
- Nothing tastes better than a fresh pudding; it is suggested to serve it within 1-2 hours of serving.
- If you don’t want to serve right away, then keep the bread batter ready in the refrigerator for the pudding then assemble and cook with the caramel coating when desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Mention and Tag #kidstiffinbox on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get more kids special recipes