Spaghetti is loved by all, old and young! One can never get enough of a deliciously cooked spaghetti meal no matter how many times one tries it. There are several ways to enjoy spaghetti, but the classic Italian Bolognese Spaghetti recipe stands out for its mouth-watering aroma and flavors. In this recipe, boiled spaghetti is served with special Bolognese sauce, which a mix of all the flavorsome and rich ingredients, including beef, tomatoes, and spices. If you don’t want to serve the spaghetti right away, you can also preserve the sauce separately in a container in your refrigerator and then reheat to serve on top of freshly boiled spaghetti.
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Onion, chopped
- 600 g Ground Beef
- ¼ tsp Fennel Seeds
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Ted chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Pack of Spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese, grated, to garnish
- First, prepare the Bolognese sauce and place a suitable wok over medium-high heat.
- Add two tablespoon of cooking oil, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, and ¼ cup onion to the wok. Stir cook this onion-garlic mixture until it turns light brown and caramelized.
- Now add ground beef to the caramelized onion and stir cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Once the beef turns brown, add fennel seeds, dried oregano, red chili powder, and salt, then stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add three cups of chopped tomatoes and 1 cup water to the beef then mix well. Cover this beef and let it cook on low heat for 60 minutes. When cooked, give the sauce a gentle stir.
- Fill a medium-sized saucepan with water and place it over medium-high heat then add salt and cooking oil. When the water is boiled, add spaghetti to the pot. Cook the spaghetti until it is al-dente, then drain and transfer to a serving plate.
- Now top the cooked spaghetti with Bolognese sauce and garnish with parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
- Make sure to boil the spaghetti once the Bolognese is almost ready to keep them fresh till the serving.
- Replace ground beef with ground chicken or turkey if you cannot consume red meat. It will taste equally delicious.
- Canned tomatoes give this sauce chunkier texture, but if not available, you can also use homemade tomato puree to prepare the sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Mention and Tag #kidstiffinbox on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get more kids special recipes