Creamy alfredo pasta, is that one fancy meal that you would want to serve at the table to impress your kids and put a smile on their face. To make that job more comfortable for you, we bring you the simplest of chicken alfredo recipe that you can easily make at your home in no time. You can use any shape of pasta, but preferably it is linguine, which is mostly used for alfredo.
- 1 cup Chicken, cubed
- ¼ tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Paprika powder
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 4 cup Water
- ½ tbsp Salt
- 1 ½ tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 ½ cup Pasta
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 1 Carrot, julienned
- 1 Yellow onion, sliced
- 3 Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3 Sweet peppers, chopped
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Start by chopping all the vegetables and keep them aside, ready for use.
- Now take a suitable glass bowl and add chicken cubes, ketchup, salt, black pepper, and paprika bowl. Mix the chicken well to coat and let it marinate until all other ingredients are ready.
- Take a suitable-sized cooking pot and fill it with 4 cups of water. Place it over medium heat and add ½ tablespoon salt, 1 ½ tablespoon cooking oil. Allow the water to boil then add pasta. Cook until the pasta is cooked, then drain and rinse under tap water. Avoid overcooking the pasta.
- Place a medium-sized wok over medium heat and add 3 tablespoons butter. Stir in 1 teaspoon garlic and 1 teaspoon ginger. Sauté for 30 seconds, then add marinated chicken and sauté on medium-low heat until golden brown.
- Now add all the veggies to the chicken and stir cook for 1 minute. Pour in heavy cream and let the chicken mixture boil on medium heat. Finally, add the cooked pasta and ½ cup parmesan cheese then mix well.
- Garnish with cheese and basil leaves. Serve warm and fresh.
- The longer you marinate the chicken, the better it will taste. I usually leave it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours for good marination.
- The white alfredo sauce gets thicker once cooked; it is essential to serve it immediately to preserve its texture as well as taste.
- While reheating alfredo, add 2 tbsp of milk or water to regain the saucy texture of the recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!