Do you want to serve extra fluffy, soft, and moist milk bread on your breakfast table? Then go ahead and give this simple recipe a try. You will find this bread as soft as a cotton ball. It is so light to digest. The dough prepared for this bread require a special mix of ingredients with milk powder which is imperative to the good taste and texture of the bread. You can use the same dough to make different shapes of bread loves to serve at the table.
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Yeast
- 1 Egg (medium )
- 1 cup Water
- 1½ oz Butter
- Butter (grease on top)
Cotton Soft Milk Bread
Amount Per Serving
Calories 283 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.5g3%
Trans Fat 0.003g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.4g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Vitamin A 46IU1%
Vitamin C 0.1mg0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Stand Mixer
- Loaf Pan
- Plastic Sheet
Prepare the Dough:
- Add flour, salt, sugar, yeast and milk powder to the bowl of a stand mixer.3 cups All-Purpose Flour, 1 ½ tsp Salt, 3 tbsp Sugar, 3 tbsp Milk Powder, 1 ½ tsp Yeast
- Stir these ingredients together, then add egg and water.1 Egg, 1 cup Water
Prepare the Mixture for Bake
- Mix these ingredients for 3 minutes on speed 2 together using a dough hook for mixing.
- Add the 1 ½ oz butter to the dough and mix again for 10 minutes.1½ oz Butter
- Roll this dough into a ball by folding it inward towards the centre.
- Place the dough in the mixing bowl, cover with a kitchen towel and leave for 1 hour.
Assemble the dough:
- Knead this dough for 5 minutes and divide it into 3 equal portions.
- Roll one portion into a thick rectangular sheet, then roll it neatly.
- Make more rolls out of the remaining rolls.
- Place the rolls in a deep loaf pan, cover and leave for 1 hour.
Bake and Serve:
- At 350 degrees F, preheat your oven.
- Brush the rolls with butter and bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven.Butter
- Keep the baked bread in a ziplock bag to protect its moisture.
- Use this bread within 3-5 days of baking.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Mention and Tag #kidstiffinbox on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get more kids special recipes