I bet you would have not tried this amazing and light coconut water pudding ever before. If there is one thing best about it, it is the refreshing content of this pudding. It is basically a jelly pudding that is made out of mainly sweet coconut water and agar-agar powder. You can also skip sugar from the recipe if you want a low-carb pudding. The coconut flesh is added to the pudding not only to make it look tempting and irresistible, but the chunks of the flesh taste great inside the pudding. It can be served as a dessert, as well as a snack on a summer evening to freshen up the mood.
- 2 cup Coconut Water
- 1 Coconut
- 1 ½ tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Agar Agar Powder
Coconut Water Pudding Refreshing Summer Dessert
Amount Per Serving
Calories 320 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 14g88%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Vitamin C 13mg16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Cooking Pot
Stir and Mix Everything:
- Take a suitable pot and add strain to the coconut water into it. Stir in sugar, and agar-agar powder then mix until the sugar is completely dissolved. Place this coconut water mixture over high heat and let it boil.2 cup Coconut Water, 1 tbsp Agar Agar Powder, 1 ½ tbsp Sugar
- Remove the pot from the heat then transfer the sugary coconut mixture into a 6 inches baking pan. Let this mixture cool down slowly at room temperature.
Cut the Coconut Meat:
- Meanwhile, remove the coconut flesh from the coconut shell and cut different flower shapes out of it using a mini cookie cutter. Or simply cut the flesh into strips.
Garnish and Serve:
- Add this coconut flesh to the sugar-coconut mixture then refrigerate it for 10 minutes to set.1 Coconut
- Flip the jelly dessert on a serving plate and slice to serve.
- Do not preserve the pudding for more than 2 days and always keep it in the refrigerator.
- You can cut the coconut flesh in any practical shape, just make sure to keep the pieces small in size.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Mention and Tag #kidstiffinbox on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get more kids special recipes