I bet you would have not tried this amazing and light coconut water pudding ever before. If there is one thing best about it, it is the refreshing content of this pudding. It is basically a jelly pudding which is made out of mainly sweet coconut water and agar-agar powder. You can also skip sugar from the recipe if you want a low carb pudding. The coconut flesh is added to the pudding not only to make it look tempting and irresistible, but the chunks of the flesh taste great inside the pudding. It can be serving as a dessert, as well as a snack on a summer evening to freshen up the mood.
- 2 cup Coconut Water
- 1 Coconut
- 1 ½ tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Agar Agar Powder
- Take a suitable pot and add strain to the coconut water into it. Stir in sugar, and agar-agar powder then mix until the sugar is completely dissolved. Place this coconut water mixture over high heat and let it boil.
- Remove the pot from the heat then transfer the sugary coconut mixture into a 6 inches baking pan. Let this mixture cool down slowly at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, remove the coconut flesh from the coconut shell and cut different flower shapes out of it using a mini cookie cutter. Or simply cut the flesh into strips.
- Add this coconut flesh to the sugar-coconut mixture then refrigerate it for 10 minutes to set.
- Flip the jelly dessert of a serving plate and slice to serve.
- Do not preserve the pudding for more than 2 days and always keep it in the refrigerator.
- You can cut the coconut flesh in any practical shape, just make sure to keep the pieces small in size.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!