Chicken tenders are certainly everyone's favorite snack to go for. They are super quick to make and easy to carry in tiffin and lunch boxes. So, I would highly recommend these to all the moms out there. There are three little secrets in this recipe that will give the yummiest chicken fingers you would have ever tried.Firstly, there is this chicken marinade, which is mixed with chicken, and it infuses a luscious taste into its meat. This is the crusty seasoned coating over the chicken and finally the mayonnaise sauce. This sauce is good to serve with a number of recipes, especially snacks, so I would recommend trying it and keeping it ready in your refrigerator.
- 500 g Chicken Breast (boneless)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Paprika Powder
- ½ tsp White Pepper
- ½ tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ⅓ cup Buttermilk
- 1 pc Egg (beaten)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Paprika Powder
- Cooking Oil (for deep frying)
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Mustard Sauce
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1219 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g38%
Trans Fat 0.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Vitamin A 464IU9%
Vitamin C 7mg8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Prepare the Stuffing and Marinate:
- Place the boneless chicken breast on a cutting board and pound it using a mallet. Slice the pounded chicken into thick strips and transfer them to a bowl.500 g Chicken Breast
- Add salt, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, paprika powder, white pepper, ginger garlic paste, buttermilk, and egg, then mix it well to coat the chicken well then cover it to marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature.½ tsp Salt, ½ tbsp Soy Sauce, 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup, 1 tsp Paprika Powder, ½ tsp White Pepper, ½ tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste, ⅓ cup Buttermilk, 1 pc Egg
Coat the Pies and Assemble:
- Meanwhile, prepare the coating mixture by adding flour to a shallow tray. Stir in salt, paprika powder, black pepper, garlic powder, and oregano then mix well.1 cup All-Purpose Flour, ½ tsp Black Pepper, ½ tsp Salt, ½ tsp Garlic Powder, ½ tsp Paprika Powder, ½ tsp Oregano
- Remove one chicken strip from its marinade and coat it well with the flour mixture then place it in the hot oil carefully. Similarly, coat the remaining chicken and add to the hot oil.
- Put a suitable frying pan over medium-high heat and allow this oil to heat on a shimmer.Cooking Oil
- Deep fry the chicken pieces until they are golden brown then transfer them to a plate using a slotted spoon. Make sure to drain all the excess oil from the chicken.
- Whisk mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard sauce in a bowl.1 tbsp Mayonnaise, 1 tbsp Ketchup, 1 tsp Mustard Sauce
- Serve the chicken with mayo sauce.
- When the tenders are deep-fried, keep them in a steel strain or a strainer spoon for 5 minutes to completely drain the oil.
- Soak the extra oil using a paper towel. Do not leave them with too much oil as they can lose their crisp.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Mention and Tag #kidstiffinbox on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get more kids special recipes